- David from Crawley - I am going to update the ABC iPhone app to support pledges!
- Jess from Cottesloe - To grow for the rest of my life.
- Michelle Hughes from North Carolina - Continue to advocate for people with mental illnesses.
- Assefa from Maddington - I am going to enjoy every day no matter what
- Simone from Secret Harbour - I pledge to make a greater commitment to my exercise and fitness.
- Lauren Barbera from Secret Harbour - To ride to work as often as I can and to walk my dog every night
Catherine from West Hobart -
I wI'll commit to doing the RAW challenge in February...and help my teammates finish!
- Craig from Yanchep - I'm going to try not to react in a negative way in situations that are out of my control
- Emily Carslake from Morawa - To swim 3 nights a week.
- john from maylands - I will have a better attitude towards my lifestyle and believe in myself
- Bronwyn from Chelmer - I'm going to commit to going to Bollywood Funk dance classes for 3 months.
Mikaela from Morawa -
I will commit to finishing the first draft of one of my novels by the end of 3014
- buffy1981 from Nollamara - I am going to spend more QUALITY TIME with my two boys.
Amber from Albany -
Maintain my social commitments with friends.
- Belinda from Waikiki - To encourage more people to use this site, it's excellent!
Tom Molan from Mallacoota -
To become more physically active
- Denise from canningvale - To walk every day
- ayla bond from Morawa - to get more exercise
- Depression Support Network Albany Inc from Albany - On Tuesday the 9th of October, in conjunction with the heart foundation, we held a wear blue for a day walking group and morning tea. We promoted exercise as a way towards gaining good mental health.
- Tom Franklin from Kalgoorlie - I am going to have friends over for a bbq
- Kelly Peirce from Hillarys - I pledge to join a dance class
- Lisa from Ferndale - I will never take another day for granted... every day I have, is a gift.
- The Anonomous guy from morawa - get out, and have a laugh,
- David from Shenton Park - I will volunteer for something
- annalise knock from morawa - to hang out with mates more often
- Emily from Morawa - To spend more time with my family
- James Gordon from Orelia - I am going to ride my motorbike more on the weekends with friends
- Horst from South Golden Beach - I will take a bag for collecting rubbish on my daily walk
- Trish from Albany - Each day I will do something ACTIVE, each week I will connect with a group I BELONG to, each month I will review my COMMITments
- Mikaela from Gidgegannup - To donate more time to others less fortunate than I am
- Kate from Mount Nasura - I AM going to learn all the times tables
- Libby from Mandurah - I am going to get more active and get my son and myself out and walking/riding in our neighbourhood every week.
- Ian from Cairns - To start wheelchair yoga and get my body and mind back into training.
- Amberlee from Perth - I'm going to learn to speak Spanish!
Susannah from Narrogin -
Learn how to sew
- Mike Billing from Wellard - I am going to finish landscaping my front yard
- Holly from Morawa - Eat better, drink more water,!
- Scott from Joondalup - I am going to learn to play chess
- Pauline from Booragoon - I'm going to take my dog for a walk along the beach
- Greg Lake from perth - I am going to do one crossword puzzle everyday
- Amy from Leeming - I am going to go dancing with my friends
- Jude Thomas from Mandurah - To think positive in every situation
- Greg from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
- Kelly Dunlop from Thornlie - To join cricket club committee as Treasurer
- Suzana from Balga - Walk 3 times a week, eat healthy and loose 7 kg in 2013 and don't sweat over small things. Learn new skill to start a new job.
- Grant Westthorp from Albany - I am going to ask family and friends whether they are traveling okay.
Michaela from Swanbourne -
I commit to starting learning Spanish again - taking the time even just once a week :)
- Jack Morton from Manning - I am going to play my guitar in the old peoples home near my house
- Val from Hamersley - Stay positive, stay fit, stay in touch!
Rory Wood-Ingram from Mallacoota -
I commit to do a 1/2 hour of meditation every day.
- Penny from Lismore - I pledge to involve myself in the community & share my skills with others.
- Jessica from Albany - I am going to invite my neighbours over for dinner
- Jenni from Albany - To start each day thinking how great it is to be alive!
- Ben James from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
- James Cameron from Swanbourne - To get out more often during the weekends.
Megan from Esperance -
Challenge my brain and commit to learning how to play the ukulele so I can join the local uke group :)
- Sam Temple from Mindarie - I am going to take my dog to the beach each day
- Melissa from East Perth - I am going to go for a walk every day.
- Lauren Carr from Padbury - I will be kind to myself, whether i praise myself inwardly for a job well done or treat myself to a good book and a cup of tea. I will not put myself down or uncredited anything i do.
- Pam from Roleystone - I'm going to make every day count
Latest News & Updates
Balcatta resident Amanda Stephenson is our July Act-Belong-Commit local champion. After experiencing depression, Amanda's number one priority in life became taking care of her mental health.Read more...
The 'winter blues' is not something that people make up or imagine, it's a proven phenomenon.Read more...