- Val from Hamersley - Stay positive, stay fit, stay in touch!
- Pam from Roleystone - I'm going to make every day count
Steve from Perth -
I pledge to start playing tennis again
- Suzana from Balga - Walk 3 times a week, eat healthy and loose 7 kg in 2013 and don't sweat over small things. Learn new skill to start a new job.
- Lisa from Ferndale - I will never take another day for granted... every day I have, is a gift.
Sonny from Merredin -
I Sonny King promice to commit to more acivites
- Holly from Morawa - Eat better, drink more water,!
- Denise from canningvale - To walk every day
Vanessa from Bayswater -
I pledge to continue learning to knit so I can knit outfits for the premmie babies at King Edward Hospital
- Greg Lake from perth - I am going to do one crossword puzzle everyday
- Scott from Joondalup - I am going to learn to play chess
Amber from Albany -
Maintain my social commitments with friends.
- Jude Thomas from Mandurah - To think positive in every situation
- Pauline from Booragoon - I'm going to take my dog for a walk along the beach
- Assefa from Maddington - I am going to enjoy every day no matter what
Aden from 4350 -
Learn how to write more songs for my band
- Emily from Morawa - To spend more time with my family
Erin from Victoria Park -
Becoming a youth mentor in 2014.
- Sam Temple from Mindarie - I am going to take my dog to the beach each day
- Tom Franklin from Kalgoorlie - I am going to have friends over for a bbq
- James Cameron from Swanbourne - To get out more often during the weekends.
- Melissa from East Perth - I am going to go for a walk every day.
- buffy1981 from Nollamara - I am going to spend more QUALITY TIME with my two boys.
- Ian from Cairns - To start wheelchair yoga and get my body and mind back into training.
Jordan from Heathridge -
I pledge to read more books, help more around the house and do my homework every day
Jo from Kwinana -
To train and participate in my first triathlon
- john from maylands - I will have a better attitude towards my lifestyle and believe in myself
Mai from 6108 -
I pledge to always be positive and spread that optimism among others.
Megan from Esperance -
Challenge my brain and commit to learning how to play the ukulele so I can join the local uke group :)
- Ben James from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
Susannah from Narrogin -
Learn how to sew
- Grant Westthorp from Albany - I am going to ask family and friends whether they are traveling okay.
Jaxon from 6122 -
To encourage myself to further my dreams.
Chloe from Merredin -
I pledge to better myself at archery before the state championships.
- Lauren Barbera from Secret Harbour - To ride to work as often as I can and to walk my dog every night
Catherine from West Hobart -
I wI'll commit to doing the RAW challenge in February...and help my teammates finish!
Kylie Slattery from Clarkson -
I Pledge to finally organise my venues for my Zumba Fitness Classses for Adults and Children by the end of 2015!!
- Amberlee from Perth - I'm going to learn to speak Spanish!
- Simone from Secret Harbour - I pledge to make a greater commitment to my exercise and fitness.
- Craig from Yanchep - I'm going to try not to react in a negative way in situations that are out of my control
Tom Molan from Mallacoota -
To become more physically active
- Jess from Cottesloe - To grow for the rest of my life.
- Mikaela from Gidgegannup - To donate more time to others less fortunate than I am
Meg from Kella -
I pledge to keep my pony fit.
- Amy from Leeming - I am going to go dancing with my friends
- Lauren Carr from Padbury - I will be kind to myself, whether i praise myself inwardly for a job well done or treat myself to a good book and a cup of tea. I will not put myself down or uncredited anything i do.
Denise from Orange -
To slow down and enjoy the journey. Screw the destination.
- Kelly Peirce from Hillarys - I pledge to join a dance class
- Depression Support Network Albany Inc from Albany - On Tuesday the 9th of October, in conjunction with the heart foundation, we held a wear blue for a day walking group and morning tea. We promoted exercise as a way towards gaining good mental health.
Josh from Armadale -
I pledge to focus solely on my music career.
Sindy from mel -
I will join a club and enjoy a wide range of activties.
Brittany from 6163 -
to have more faith in myself
- Kate from Mount Nasura - I AM going to learn all the times tables
- Belinda from Waikiki - To encourage more people to use this site, it's excellent!
Sarah-Lee Sweeney from 6008 -
To slow down to live in the moment and not plan too much too far ahead. To not shout at my boyfriend,to not be on my phone too much in the presence of others, especially in bed and to learn to meditate!
- Emily Carslake from Morawa - To swim 3 nights a week.
Rory Wood-Ingram from Mallacoota -
I commit to do a 1/2 hour of meditation every day.
- ayla bond from Morawa - to get more exercise
- annalise knock from morawa - to hang out with mates more often
- James Gordon from Orelia - I am going to ride my motorbike more on the weekends with friends
- Penny from Lismore - I pledge to involve myself in the community & share my skills with others.
miranda from armadale -
I pledge to keep a healthy diet and to focus on my technique for dance
- David from Crawley - I am going to update the ABC iPhone app to support pledges!
Aaron from victoria park -
To be more positive in recovering from my condition
- Greg from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
George Ho from Stirling -
Try origami ---
liberate your creativity and make a gift for your friend.
Kiara from Armadale -
I pledge to make more time for my photography
- Trish from Albany - Each day I will do something ACTIVE, each week I will connect with a group I BELONG to, each month I will review my COMMITments
- Jack Morton from Manning - I am going to play my guitar in the old peoples home near my house
- Mike Billing from Wellard - I am going to finish landscaping my front yard
- Libby from Mandurah - I am going to get more active and get my son and myself out and walking/riding in our neighbourhood every week.
- Horst from South Golden Beach - I will take a bag for collecting rubbish on my daily walk
Aimee Bassett from byford -
I pledge to be happy more and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Lynsey from Nollamara -
I am going to be happy more and stop letting small things stress me out so easily.
- Kelly Dunlop from Thornlie - To join cricket club committee as Treasurer
- Bronwyn from Chelmer - I'm going to commit to going to Bollywood Funk dance classes for 3 months.
Lynsey from 6171 -
I pledge to learn how to run (properly!) So I can do fun runs! :)
Araminta from Mezza -
I pledge to read more books
- Jenni from Albany - To start each day thinking how great it is to be alive!
- Michelle Hughes from North Carolina - Continue to advocate for people with mental illnesses.
- The Anonomous guy from morawa - get out, and have a laugh,
Michaela from Swanbourne -
I commit to starting learning Spanish again - taking the time even just once a week :)
Mikaela from Morawa -
I will commit to finishing the first draft of one of my novels by the end of 3014
Taneeka from South Bunbury -
I will challenge myself by learning something new - a new musical instrument, sewing, cooking...
- Jessica from Albany - I am going to invite my neighbours over for dinner
Kellie Yeung from NSW 2000 -
I will keep in touch and ask a friend or loved on how they are
- David from Shenton Park - I will volunteer for something
Rhylea from Merredin -
I pledge to be nicer to people and try to make more friends in highschool.
Latest News & Updates
Do you have 5 minutes to give us some feedback on the Act-Belong-Commit website?
To ensure our visitors have an informative experience, we invite you to provide some feedback in the form of a short survey.
If you wish to go in the draw to win a $100 iTunes voucher please leave your name and phone number at the end: curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2ltvsx1c1gNgq9fRead more...
Are you a mental health professional?
Mentally Healthy WA invites you to attend an Act-Belong-Commit in Recovery workshop and Advanced Training to become an Act-Belong-Commit Trainer. The workshops will provide a positive framework for health professionals to use when working with people in recoveryand all the necessary resources for mental health professionals to start implementing the message.