- Kate from Mount Nasura - I AM going to learn all the times tables
Kellie Yeung from NSW 2000 -
I will keep in touch and ask a friend or loved on how they are
- Tom Franklin from Kalgoorlie - I am going to have friends over for a bbq
- john from maylands - I will have a better attitude towards my lifestyle and believe in myself
- Emily Carslake from Morawa - To swim 3 nights a week.
Sonny from Merredin -
I Sonny King promice to commit to more acivites
- Scott from Joondalup - I am going to learn to play chess
- Jenni from Albany - To start each day thinking how great it is to be alive!
Sindy from mel -
I will join a club and enjoy a wide range of activties.
- Mikaela from Gidgegannup - To donate more time to others less fortunate than I am
- Val from Hamersley - Stay positive, stay fit, stay in touch!
Aden from 4350 -
Learn how to write more songs for my band
- Suzana from Balga - Walk 3 times a week, eat healthy and loose 7 kg in 2013 and don't sweat over small things. Learn new skill to start a new job.
Denise from Orange -
To slow down and enjoy the journey. Screw the destination.
- Greg Lake from perth - I am going to do one crossword puzzle everyday
Rhylea from Merredin -
I pledge to be nicer to people and try to make more friends in highschool.
- Belinda from Waikiki - To encourage more people to use this site, it's excellent!
- Jude Thomas from Mandurah - To think positive in every situation
- Michelle Hughes from North Carolina - Continue to advocate for people with mental illnesses.
Jo from Kwinana -
To train and participate in my first triathlon
Aaron from victoria park -
To be more positive in recovering from my condition
Erin from Victoria Park -
Becoming a youth mentor in 2014.
- David from Shenton Park - I will volunteer for something
Taneeka from South Bunbury -
I will challenge myself by learning something new - a new musical instrument, sewing, cooking...
Kylie Slattery from Clarkson -
I Pledge to finally organise my venues for my Zumba Fitness Classses for Adults and Children by the end of 2015!!
Vanessa from Bayswater -
I pledge to continue learning to knit so I can knit outfits for the premmie babies at King Edward Hospital
Brittany from 6163 -
to have more faith in myself
- Trish from Albany - Each day I will do something ACTIVE, each week I will connect with a group I BELONG to, each month I will review my COMMITments
Susannah from Narrogin -
Learn how to sew
- Amy from Leeming - I am going to go dancing with my friends
Michaela from Swanbourne -
I commit to starting learning Spanish again - taking the time even just once a week :)
- buffy1981 from Nollamara - I am going to spend more QUALITY TIME with my two boys.
Jordan from Heathridge -
I pledge to read more books, help more around the house and do my homework every day
Tom Molan from Mallacoota -
To become more physically active
- James Gordon from Orelia - I am going to ride my motorbike more on the weekends with friends
- Ian from Cairns - To start wheelchair yoga and get my body and mind back into training.
Mai from 6108 -
I pledge to always be positive and spread that optimism among others.
- Greg from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
- Lauren Barbera from Secret Harbour - To ride to work as often as I can and to walk my dog every night
Lynsey from 6171 -
I pledge to learn how to run (properly!) So I can do fun runs! :)
Chloe from Merredin -
I pledge to better myself at archery before the state championships.
- Lauren Carr from Padbury - I will be kind to myself, whether i praise myself inwardly for a job well done or treat myself to a good book and a cup of tea. I will not put myself down or uncredited anything i do.
- Bronwyn from Chelmer - I'm going to commit to going to Bollywood Funk dance classes for 3 months.
Lynsey from Nollamara -
I am going to be happy more and stop letting small things stress me out so easily.
- ayla bond from Morawa - to get more exercise
- Jack Morton from Manning - I am going to play my guitar in the old peoples home near my house
Catherine from West Hobart -
I wI'll commit to doing the RAW challenge in February...and help my teammates finish!
George Ho from Stirling -
Try origami ---
liberate your creativity and make a gift for your friend.
Rory Wood-Ingram from Mallacoota -
I commit to do a 1/2 hour of meditation every day.
Araminta from Mezza -
I pledge to read more books
- Ben James from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
- Amberlee from Perth - I'm going to learn to speak Spanish!
- Pam from Roleystone - I'm going to make every day count
Aimee Bassett from byford -
I pledge to be happy more and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Mike Billing from Wellard - I am going to finish landscaping my front yard
- Sam Temple from Mindarie - I am going to take my dog to the beach each day
- David from Crawley - I am going to update the ABC iPhone app to support pledges!
- Jess from Cottesloe - To grow for the rest of my life.
Jaxon from 6122 -
To encourage myself to further my dreams.
- Lisa from Ferndale - I will never take another day for granted... every day I have, is a gift.
Mikaela from Morawa -
I will commit to finishing the first draft of one of my novels by the end of 3014
- Simone from Secret Harbour - I pledge to make a greater commitment to my exercise and fitness.
Meg from Kella -
I pledge to keep my pony fit.
- Horst from South Golden Beach - I will take a bag for collecting rubbish on my daily walk
- Pauline from Booragoon - I'm going to take my dog for a walk along the beach
- Jessica from Albany - I am going to invite my neighbours over for dinner
Josh from Armadale -
I pledge to focus solely on my music career.
- Kelly Dunlop from Thornlie - To join cricket club committee as Treasurer
- Depression Support Network Albany Inc from Albany - On Tuesday the 9th of October, in conjunction with the heart foundation, we held a wear blue for a day walking group and morning tea. We promoted exercise as a way towards gaining good mental health.
- Kelly Peirce from Hillarys - I pledge to join a dance class
- The Anonomous guy from morawa - get out, and have a laugh,
Kiara from Armadale -
I pledge to make more time for my photography
Sarah-Lee Sweeney from 6008 -
To slow down to live in the moment and not plan too much too far ahead. To not shout at my boyfriend,to not be on my phone too much in the presence of others, especially in bed and to learn to meditate!
miranda from armadale -
I pledge to keep a healthy diet and to focus on my technique for dance
- Melissa from East Perth - I am going to go for a walk every day.
- Libby from Mandurah - I am going to get more active and get my son and myself out and walking/riding in our neighbourhood every week.
- annalise knock from morawa - to hang out with mates more often
- Penny from Lismore - I pledge to involve myself in the community & share my skills with others.
- James Cameron from Swanbourne - To get out more often during the weekends.
- Assefa from Maddington - I am going to enjoy every day no matter what
- Emily from Morawa - To spend more time with my family
Megan from Esperance -
Challenge my brain and commit to learning how to play the ukulele so I can join the local uke group :)
- Grant Westthorp from Albany - I am going to ask family and friends whether they are traveling okay.
- Denise from canningvale - To walk every day
- Craig from Yanchep - I'm going to try not to react in a negative way in situations that are out of my control
- Holly from Morawa - Eat better, drink more water,!
Amber from Albany -
Maintain my social commitments with friends.
Steve from Perth -
I pledge to start playing tennis again
Latest News & Updates
Do you have 5 minutes to give us some feedback on the Act-Belong-Commit website?
If you wish to go in the draw to win a $100 iTunes voucher please leave your name and phone number at the end: curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_2ltvsx1c1gNgq9fRead more...
June 5th is World Environment Day and to celebrate, we are hosting a state-wide competition for all Western Australians to artistically show how the natural environment creates a positive mental health space for them! The winner will receive a picnic backpack set and entertainment gift card ($100 value).
So show us your creative side....paint, draw, photograph or write a poem!