About Act-Belong-Commit Day
How you're helping
Hosting an event for Act-Belong-Commit Day will raise vital funds for the campaign.
Evidence tells us for every $1 we spend in health promotion and prevention strategies, we save $5 in health treatments spending. So for every $1 fundraised to keep West Australians mentally healthy, we’re saving the community $5 on mental ill-health related hospital or treatment costs.
A donation of…
- $30 Provides an individual with a tailored information pack with tips on how to keep active, join local clubs or volunteer to reduce loneliness, and strengthen meaning and purpose in life.
- $50 Provides a WA school with a Guide on how to build a mentally healthy school community for students, staff and parents.
- $110 Will allow us to train 10 young people to become Youth Connectors. Youth Connectors assist other young people to get involved in their communities to improve mental wellbeing and quality of life.
- $140 Will take a remote Aboriginal family 'Out on Country' for a day of healing to promote family togetherness and keeping strong in mind, body and spirit.
Contact Mentally Healthy WA to arrange to loan any of our interactive signage for your event. Interactive activities are an excellent way to engage people with the Act-Belong-Commit message. We are offering people who host an event $50 of free merchandise- you can use the money to buy items for your guests or get a higher ticket item to have as a prize or raffle.
Make a pledge!
- Go online and make your pledge here
- Take some of our pledge cards to the morning tea and have guest write their pledge
- Loan out our pledge wall for your event
Act-Belong-Commit Day Activities!
Please follow the instructions to directly deposit your donation to the Act-Belong-Commit campaign.
Please make all donation by Friday 3 November 2017!
- Please follow this link
- Enter the details
- You will need to enter your amount to donate
- Billing information: for your tax giving receipt
- Payment information: payment needs to be by card
- Reference comment: ABC DAY
- Click ‘Donate now’
You will receive a receipt of the confirmation of money, you can also use this receipt at tax time.
You can have a collection tin or box to collect donations from people attending your event.
For guest that would like a tax receipt, please download this form for your event.
- After the event remember to bank your funds! You can send us cash in an envelope to our postal address.
Attn: Chloe Townsend
Mentally Healthy WA
GPO Box U1987
Perth WA, 6845
- Please include your contact details in the envelope so we can send you a thank you and receipt.