Fremantle Community Kindness
1 October 2021 - 31 October 2021
12:00am - 12:00am
Fremantle Oval 70 Parry Street Fremantle WA 6160
About Fremantle Community Kindness
The City also encourages residents to spread kindness through a Community Kindness Card initiative.
The Act-Belong-Commit Community Kindness Card will be distributed at local schools, community groups, and City facilities.
Community members may receive a random act of kindness and they are then encouraged to do a random act of kindness for someone else and pass the card on.
People can share their stories and acts of kindness with the City by tagging us on social media.
Being kind or helping someone can:
- reduce your stress levels
- boost your mood
- brighten someone's day
- increase your life satisfaction
- encourage other to do the same
- create a positive community atmosphere
Acts of kindness may include:
- leaving a thoughtful note for someone
- putting someone's trolley back for them
- buying someone a cup of tea or coffee
- saying hello to your neighbour.
To find out more and to get involved this October visit https://www.fremantle.wa.gov.au/kindnessfreo
Please Note: Act-Belong-Commit promotes events on behalf of the community of Western Australia. We do not host these events ourselves. Please contact the host organisation directly with enquiries.