Fundraise with us!
Act-Belong-Commit is a registered not-for-profit operating throughout Western Australia. We are reliant on fundraising, donations and grants to continue our mental health promotion campaign, and to provide our programs and services.
When you choose Act-Belong-Commit as your charity to fundraise for, you are helping us create a more mentally healthy WA where every individual and community has the opportunity to thrive.
Fundraise any way that suits you!
Join an event we’re hosting
- Act-Belong-Commit Day 2018 - 09 October
Create your own event
The world is your oyster. Hold a morning tea, host a bake
It's easy to start fundraising for Act-Belong-Commit! All you need to do is create a fundraising page here and away you go!
For offline fundraising events, register your interest and event ideas in the form below and we will be in contact ASAP.
We’re here to support you
Consider us your personal fundraising assistants. We’re here to support you with any resources you need to succeed in your fundraising efforts.
For more information or to answer any questions, contact Chloe today!
Email: email@example.com Phone: 9266 1705
Register your event
How you’re helping
Evidence tells us for every $1 we spend in health promotion and prevention strategies, we save $5 in health treatments spending. So for every $1 fundraised to keep West Australians mentally healthy, we’re saving the community $5 on mental ill-health related hospital or treatment costs.
A donation of...
- $30 Provides an individual with a tailored information pack with tips on how to keep active, join local clubs or volunteer to reduce loneliness, and strengthen meaning and purpose in life.
- $50 Provides a WA school with a Guide on how to build a mentally healthy school community for students, staff
- $100 Will allow us to train 10 young people to become Youth Connectors. Youth Connectors assist other young people to get involved in their communities to improve mental wellbeing and quality of life.
- $150 Will take a remote Aboriginal family 'Out on Country' for a day of healing to promote family togetherness and keeping strong in mind, body