To celebrate our partnership with the Fremantle Dockers Foundation, we're giving away a 2018 signed team guernsey. To go in the draw to win, post a photo on Instagram wearing the pop-out glasses supplied by our team on the day of their Foundation Round game, Sunday 1 July.
Supporting your footy club makes you feel a part of a team and a community, and being part of the purple army is great for your mental health!
The competition is open from Sunday 1 July - Wednesday 11 July 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- Instructions on how to enter and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Mentally Healthy WA’s (Curtin University) ‘Act-Belong-Commit Pop Out Glasses Instagram Competition’ is a free non-profit competition. There are no entry fees, and no remuneration for entries.
- Entrants must reside in Western Australia
- There is a limit of one entry per Instagram account
- All submitted photo entries must have been taken and prepared for entry solely by the entrant
- Submitted entries must be new and original creations, created by the entrant between 1 and 11 July 2018.
- All entries must be posted to the entrant’s Instagram account with the hashtag #mentallyhealthyfreo
- All entries must feature at least one person wearing the pop-out glasses that have been supplied for free by Mentally Healthy WA.
- The deadline for posting entries is 12.00am AWST on Thursday 12 July 2018.
- No late entries will be accepted, this includes any entry that may have been lost or misdirected.
- The picture deemed most creative and humorous will be chosen as the winning entry by Mentally Healthy WA staff and the entrant notified via Instagram on Thursday 12 July 2018.
- To be eligible, the individual’s account must be on public setting.
- The entrant, prior to entering the competition, must have gained permission from any person(s) identifiable in their photo.
- Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) reserves the right to reject any entries that infringe the copyright, moral right, performing rights, rights of privacy, trade mark or other proprietary right (“Intellectual Property”) of others, are defamatory, or for any other reason.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that any images in their submission have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party.
- The entrant gives permission to Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) to copy and reproduce the photo for non-profit promotional, marketing and educational purposes prior to, during, and following the competition.
- The entrant agrees to have their photo entry displayed on the Act-Belong-Commit website, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram channels.
- The decision regarding which entry is selected will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to change the date of the winning entry announcement.
- Mentally Healthy WA (Curtin University) shall be under no liability whatsoever for personal injury howsoever caused, nor for the loss of or damage to exhibits or other property of the entrant, his/her servants, agents, invitees or licensees howsoever caused.
- For more information contact Sarah Graham, email@example.com or (08) 9266 4648.