Taylor Swift Mentally Healthy Schools Competition
With thanks to Act-Belong-Commit and VenuesWest, here is your chance to win two (2) tickets to take your role model to see Taylor Swift on 19 October 2018 at Optus Stadium.
Show us how your role model has helped you to overcome a challenge in your life and why you would like to share this experience with them.
Submit your entry using one of the following:
- 150 words
- 4 Photos
- 30-second video
- 30-second audio
The competition is open to young people aged 5-18 who attend an Act-Belong-Commit Mentally Healthy School.
Submit your entry using one of the above formats to Darci at email@example.com by 5:00pm WST Friday 5 October 2018. Winners will be notified by 10 October 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Instructions on how to enter and other information contained within the promotional advertisements form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry into the competition signifies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Act-Belong-Commit Schools Taylor Swift Competition is being run by Mentally Healthy WA, Curtin University.
- The Act-Belong-Commit Schools Taylor Swift Competition opens at xxx
- The closing time for entering the competition is 5.00pm AWST on Friday 5 October 2018
- By entering the competition the entrant agrees that they have parental or legal guardian consent to enter the competition.
- Entries submitted must not display any advertising material (e.g. business logos or names of companies).
- Entry is open to people of people aged 5 – 18 years of age
- Only school students that are currently enrolled within a partnered Mentally Healthy School can enter the competition (see full list of eligible schools here).
- Submissions must not have been previously entered in any other competition.
- All images and videos must have been taken and prepared for entry solely by the
- There is a limit of one (1) entry to be submitted per
- ‘Video’ and ‘Audio must be no more than 30 seconds
- Images that are deemed to be unlawful or of objectionable content by the Curatorial Committee, which has been convened by Mentally Healthy WA for the purposes of this project, will not be accepted into the
- All entrants retain copyright of their submitted images; however Mentally Healthy WA retains the right to agreement as in item
- The entrant gives permission to Mentally Healthy WA to copy and reproduce the submitted images for promotional marketing and educational purposes, prior, during and following the competition.
- Mentally Healthy WA and representatives respect the confidentiality of the entrant’s personal information and will keep this information secure on the understanding that the entrant gives permission for these details to be used by the coordinators for use of contact during and following the Act-Belong-Commit Schools Taylor Swift
- Mentally Healthy WA will act as an ‘agent’ between the entrant and public during the competition.
- The entrant agrees to have their entry posted to the Act-Belong-Commit Facebook page, Act-Belong-Commit Instagram account and at actbelongcommit.org.au.
- The entrant, prior to entering the competition, must have gained permission from person(s) identifiable in their submission and agreeable to any resulting submission being shared publicly. Usually a verbal permission will suffice. In the case of minors, as the identifiable subject in submitted images, the entrant will receive permission from the minor’s parental or legal guardians to have the images submitted in competition and be used by Mentally Healthy WA in promotional materials.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions the entrant warrants to Mentally Healthy WA that all necessary consents have been obtained by the entrant and that the entrant will produce such permissions if requested by Mentally Healthy WA and that the entrant will indemnify and keep Mentally Healthy WA or any persons associated with the Act-Belong- Commit Schools Taylor Swift competition indemnified from and against all claims, liabilities, suits, demands and causes of action both at law and in equity arising directly or indirectly as a result of any breach of the entrant’s
- Entrants must enter by emailing their submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing time of 5.00pm Friday 5 October 2018.
- Late entries will not be accepted, this includes any entry that may have been lost or
- Each entry must include:
- The entrant’s full contact details, including name, address, telephone contacts and email
- Date of birth and school name
- One of the following, addressing the question: ‘Show us how your role model has helped you to overcome a challenge in your life and why you would like to share this experience with them': 150 words, 4 Photos, 30-second video or 30-second audio
- All submissions will be subject to a judging panel. The winner will be notified by email and/or phone call no later than 5:00pm AWST 10 October 2018.
- The entrant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of the judges are final on all matters connected with this competition and no correspondence shall be entered
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash or an alternative
- Prizes are not
- Mentally Healthy WA reserves the right to request category winners to participate in any publicity associated with this
- Mentally Healthy WA shall be under no liability whatsoever for personal injury howsoever caused nor for the loss of or damage to exhibits or other property of the entrant, his/her servants, agents, invitees or licensees howsoever