Fundraise for Mentally Healthy WA
When you choose to fundraise for Mentally Healthy WA, you are helping us create a more mentally healthy WA where every individual and community has the opportunity to thrive!
Create your own event
The world is your oyster. Gather your friends or colleagues to hold a morning tea, host a bake
It's easy to start fundraising for Act-Belong-Commit! All you need to do is create a fundraising page here and away you go!
For offline fundraising events, register your interest and event ideas below and we will be in touch.
Register your event
How you’re helping
Evidence tells us for every $1 we spend in health promotion and prevention strategies, we save $5 in health treatments spending. So for every $1 fundraised to keep West Australians mentally healthy, we’re saving the community $5 on mental ill-health related hospital or treatment costs.
A donation of...
- $5 allows us to send mentally healthy resources to people in need
- $30 helps isolated seniors get involved in their community
- $50 provides a WA school with a guide on how to build a mentally healthy school community for students, staff and parents
- $110 empowers 10 young people with the skills to become mentally healthy leaders in the community
- $150 provides a small community organisation with the resources to promote mental health awareness to their community!
Mentally Healthy WA is a registered not-for-profit operating throughout Western Australia. We are reliant on fundraising, donations and grants to continue our mental health promotion campaign, and to provide our programs and services.
Resources for organisations
Water bottles, stress balls, pens, t-shirts, hats and much more, see what goodies we have on offer for you.
For use in workplaces, schools, clubs and groups, and mental health services.
Resources to help your community stay strong in mind, body and spirit.