Terms and Conditions
Agreement for Act-Belong-Commit Service use
The terms and conditions of the Act-Belong-Commit Website Agreement (‘the Agreement’) apply to the use of the Act-Belong-Commit website and mobile site (www.actbelongcommit.org.au), and associated services or information made available by us.
In this Agreement, ‘you’ and ‘your(s)’ refers to the person or
By using or attempting to use the Act-Belong-Commit Service you signify that you accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Please check this page regularly, as you will be legally bound by updated or additional terms that may be included in this Agreement from time to time.
This website is owned and operated by Curtin University ABN 99 143 842 569.
We respect and uphold your right to privacy. For further information regarding how we deal with your personal information please see our Privacy Statement.
Visiting our website:
Although we have exercised due care in ensuring the accuracy of the information provided by the Act-Belong-Commit Service, it is provided for general education and information only. We make no warranty that the content is accurate, current or complete, and we take no responsibility for any error or omission in the content.
While due care has been taken in the preparation of the content of this website we make no representations regarding the accuracy, currency or reliability of the information provided, and note there may be errors, omissions and typographical errors contained in the material provided.
The Act-Belong-Commit Service and the material it contains are provided on an as-is basis, and to the fullest extent permitted by
Your use of the Act-Belong-Commit Service is at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we and all our employees, directors, officers, committee members,
Health and medical:
Information provided by the Act-Belong-Commit Service is made available for the benefit of the public and is not intended to replace medical advice from a health professional. We do not accept liability for any error or omission, injury, expense, loss or damage incurred by you or another party as a result of you using or relying upon any information provided by this Service.
Providing a link to this website from another site:
We grant you permission to link to the Act-Belong-Commit Service subject to the following terms and conditions:
- No responsibility or liability lies with us (or any employee, agent or servant) for any errors or omissions resulting from
useof the Act-Belong-Commit Service.
- Under no circumstances should your site use the link to the Act-Belong-Commit Service to provide specific product or service endorsement or promotion. Nor should the link be placed to imply product or service endorsement or be associated with commercial interests.
- The function of the Act-Belong-Commit Service includes the promotion of healthy eating and physical activity to the people of Western Australia and links to its website shall not imply directly or indirectly that cigarettes, junk food, drugs or alcohol are related to the Act-Belong-Commit Service.
- When applicable, the following wording is to be used to describe the Act-Belong-Commit Service: "The Act-Belong-Commit website includes information, tips
andadvice to help people maintain good mental health."
- We reserve the right to withdraw permission to link to this website at any time and you agree to remove any link to this website on receiving such notice from us.
Unless otherwise stated, we own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. All these intellectual property rights are reserved.
We make downloadable documents, software and other materials available under the following conditions:
Downloadablematerial on this Service is provided on the basis that you will conduct any necessary virus scanning and other checks so as to protect your data, device and software systems and those of any other person;
- You agree that we will not be under any liability to you for any loss, injury or damage however caused (including by negligence) that arises in any way from the use of the downloaded material;
- If you provide the downloaded material to another party you should bring the other party’s attention to these conditions.
Should you have any queries or concerns regarding this Agreement please contact the Act-Belong-Commit Service administrator.