- ‘Website’ means the whole or any part of the web pages and data files located at www.actbelongcommit.org.au.
- ‘You’ and ‘your(s)’ refers to the user of this Website.
- We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ refers to Act Belong Commit or Curtin University ABN 99 143 842 569 or both, as the context requires.
- ‘Third Party Website’ refers to a website owned, controlled and/or produced by a third party, unrelated to us.
Limitation of liability
You acknowledge that your use of any information or materials contained on this Website is entirely at your own risk, and that this Website may contain inaccuracies and/or errors.
To the extent permitted by law, we (including our current or former employees, directors, officers, representatives, contractors, or agents) do not accept any liability to you or other party for any loss, injury or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential, or economic) arising out of, or in any way connected, with your use of this Website or any linked Third Party Website.
Information and content
The information and material contained on this Website is:
- primarily created and maintained for people who reside in Western Australia; and
- provided by us in good faith and on as ‘as is’ basis.
While we have exercised due care to ensure that the information and material contained on this Website is accurate, we do not represent or warrant that the information and materials are accurate, current, or complete.
We reserve the right to add, remove or change any of the information and materials contained on this Website without notice. We do not undertake to keep the information and materials contained on the Website current. We will not be liable if the information or materials contained on the Website contains any inaccuracies, errors or is not up-to-date.
This Website may contain documents, software, and other materials, which you may download subject to the following terms and conditions:
- any downloadable information or materials on this Website is provided on the basis that you will conduct any necessary virus scanning and other checks so as to protect your data, computer, device and software systems and those of any other party;
- we will not be liable to you for any loss, injury or damage however caused that arises in any way from your use of the downloaded information or material; and
We do not represent or warrant that this Website is free from any computer viruses, malicious software, or other defects. We will not be liable for any interference with, or damage to, your data, computer, device, and software systems arising out of, or in connection with, your use of this Website.
Health and medical information
The information and materials provided on this Website are:
- for general information purposes only;
- not intended to be used as a substitute for medical, professional, or expert advice; and
- not for the purposes of providing you or any other person any diagnosis or treatment.
We will not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind incurred by you as a result of your use or reliance upon any information or materials contained on this Website.
If you have any concerns about your health, please consult a medical practitioner. You should not defer, disregard or delay any professional medical (or other) advice or treatment based on your interpretation, or reliance upon, the information and materials contained on this Website.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain links to Third Party Websites.
We reserve the right to add or remove links to Third Party Websites without notice.
Any link to a Third Party Website:
- is provided for your convenience only.
- does not constitute any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of:
- those who own, control and/or produce, or are associated with, the Third Party Website; or
- any information, product or service referred to, offered, or provided by the Third Party Website.
We make no warranty as to the accuracy, currency and reliability of any information, and materials on a Third Party Website. You will need to exercise your own judgement to evaluate and determine the accuracy, currency and reliability of any of the information or materials contained in the Third Party Website.
Linking to this Website
We grant you permission to link to this Website subject to the following terms and conditions:
- we do not accept any liability to you or any other party for any injury, loss, or damage however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential, or economic) as a result of you linking to this Website.
- any link to this Website must not:
- reproduce, reformat, or reframe any of the files, web pages, text, graphics, images, animated elements, videos, sounds, layout, design or code elements from this Website unless you have obtained our prior written consent;
- provide any product or service endorsement or promotion;
- state or imply that we endorse or recommend the use of cigarettes, nicotine, junk food, drugs or alcohol.
- any link to this Website must be accompanied by the following statement, “The Act Belong Commit Website includes information, tips and advice to protect and promote good mental health.”
- we reserve the right to withdraw permission to link to this Website at any time and you agree to remove any link to this Website on receiving such notice from us.
Unless otherwise stated, all material on this Website including (but not limited to) text, graphics, audio and video files, architecture, and coding, is owned by, or licensed to, us.
You may access, download, store in cache, display, print and make a single copy of the information or material from this Website for personal, non-commercial use and only in an unaltered form.
Except for these purposes, and for the purposes of (and subject to any conditions prescribed by) the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you may not in any form or by any means:
- modify, adapt, store, transmit, publish, perform, display, distribute, reproduce, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the information or materials contained on this Website; or
- commercialise any of the information or materials contained in whole or part on this Website, without obtaining our prior written permission.
If you wish to make any other use of the material or information on this Website, you must first obtain our written permission prior to doing so. To seek our permission or further information, please Contact Us.
This Website may contain trade marks owned by us and/or third parties. You must not display or use in any way any trade mark contained on this Website without the prior written consent of the trade mark owner.
All intellectual property rights are reserved.