I started surfing last year
and haven’t stopped since
David from Secret Harbour
Elizabeth from Fremantle
I hang out with my
friends more often
Mark from Morley
I give something back
to the community
Jason from Albany
- James Gordon from Orelia - I am going to ride my motorbike more on the weekends with friends
- Emily from Morawa - To spend more time with my family
- Ian from Cairns - To start wheelchair yoga and get my body and mind back into training.
- annalise knock from morawa - to hang out with mates more often
Susannah from Narrogin -
Learn how to sew
- Amy from Leeming - I am going to go dancing with my friends
- john from maylands - I will have a better attitude towards my lifestyle and believe in myself
- Penny from Lismore - I pledge to involve myself in the community & share my skills with others.
- David from Shenton Park - I will volunteer for something
- ayla bond from Morawa - to get more exercise
- Jess from Cottesloe - To grow for the rest of my life.
- Greg Lake from perth - I am going to do one crossword puzzle everyday
- Lauren Carr from Padbury - I will be kind to myself, whether i praise myself inwardly for a job well done or treat myself to a good book and a cup of tea. I will not put myself down or uncredited anything i do.
- Mike Billing from Wellard - I am going to finish landscaping my front yard
Mikaela from Morawa -
I will commit to finishing the first draft of one of my novels by the end of 3014
- Kate from Mount Nasura - I AM going to learn all the times tables
- Ben James from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
- Bronwyn from Chelmer - I'm going to commit to going to Bollywood Funk dance classes for 3 months.
- Pam from Roleystone - I'm going to make every day count
- Simone from Secret Harbour - I pledge to make a greater commitment to my exercise and fitness.
- Pauline from Booragoon - I'm going to take my dog for a walk along the beach
- Amberlee from Perth - I'm going to learn to speak Spanish!
- Jack Morton from Manning - I am going to play my guitar in the old peoples home near my house
- Horst from South Golden Beach - I will take a bag for collecting rubbish on my daily walk
- Emily Carslake from Morawa - To swim 3 nights a week.
- Michelle Hughes from North Carolina - Continue to advocate for people with mental illnesses.
- Lauren Barbera from Secret Harbour - To ride to work as often as I can and to walk my dog every night
- Mikaela from Gidgegannup - To donate more time to others less fortunate than I am
Rory Wood-Ingram from Mallacoota -
I commit to do a 1/2 hour of meditation every day.
Megan from Esperance -
Challenge my brain and commit to learning how to play the ukulele so I can join the local uke group :)
- The Anonomous guy from morawa - get out, and have a laugh,
- Jude Thomas from Mandurah - To think positive in every situation
- Libby from Mandurah - I am going to get more active and get my son and myself out and walking/riding in our neighbourhood every week.
- Jessica from Albany - I am going to invite my neighbours over for dinner
- Grant Westthorp from Albany - I am going to ask family and friends whether they are traveling okay.
- Craig from Yanchep - I'm going to try not to react in a negative way in situations that are out of my control
- Assefa from Maddington - I am going to enjoy every day no matter what
Amber from Albany -
Maintain my social commitments with friends.
- James Cameron from Swanbourne - To get out more often during the weekends.
Michaela from Swanbourne -
I commit to starting learning Spanish again - taking the time even just once a week :)
- Jenni from Albany - To start each day thinking how great it is to be alive!
- Denise from canningvale - To walk every day
- Depression Support Network Albany Inc from Albany - On Tuesday the 9th of October, in conjunction with the heart foundation, we held a wear blue for a day walking group and morning tea. We promoted exercise as a way towards gaining good mental health.
- Suzana from Balga - Walk 3 times a week, eat healthy and loose 7 kg in 2013 and don't sweat over small things. Learn new skill to start a new job.
- Melissa from East Perth - I am going to go for a walk every day.
- David from Crawley - I am going to update the ABC iPhone app to support pledges!
- Sam Temple from Mindarie - I am going to take my dog to the beach each day
- Tom Franklin from Kalgoorlie - I am going to have friends over for a bbq
- buffy1981 from Nollamara - I am going to spend more QUALITY TIME with my two boys.
- Holly from Morawa - Eat better, drink more water,!
- Scott from Joondalup - I am going to learn to play chess
Tom Molan from Mallacoota -
To become more physically active
- Belinda from Waikiki - To encourage more people to use this site, it's excellent!
- Lisa from Ferndale - I will never take another day for granted... every day I have, is a gift.
Catherine from West Hobart -
I wI'll commit to doing the RAW challenge in February...and help my teammates finish!
- Trish from Albany - Each day I will do something ACTIVE, each week I will connect with a group I BELONG to, each month I will review my COMMITments
- Kelly Dunlop from Thornlie - To join cricket club committee as Treasurer
- Greg from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
- Kelly Peirce from Hillarys - I pledge to join a dance class
- Val from Hamersley - Stay positive, stay fit, stay in touch!
Latest News & Updates
Are you a mental health professional?
Mentally Healthy WA invites you to attend an Act-Belong-Commit in Recovery workshop. The workshop will provide a positive framework for health professionals to use when working with people in recovery.
This month's local champion is Luke Be from Act-Belong-Commit partner organisation 'Creative Expressionismsismmms'. A few years ago Luke encountered some personal challenges that led him to make a pledge to adopt a happier and healthier lifestyle.Read more...
Presented by Country Arts WA and Act-Belong-Commit, Get Hypnotised! The Matthew Hale Comedy Hypnosis Show combines all the fun of total audience participation with the incredible abilities of the mind, turning the traditional hypnosis show on its head.Read more...