I started surfing last year
and haven’t stopped since
David from Secret Harbour
Elizabeth from Fremantle
I hang out with my
friends more often
Mark from Morley
I give something back
to the community
Jason from Albany
- Tom Franklin from Kalgoorlie - I am going to have friends over for a bbq
- Emily from Morawa - To spend more time with my family
- Jack Morton from Manning - I am going to play my guitar in the old peoples home near my house
Meg from Kella -
I pledge to keep my pony fit.
- Horst from South Golden Beach - I will take a bag for collecting rubbish on my daily walk
- Depression Support Network Albany Inc from Albany - On Tuesday the 9th of October, in conjunction with the heart foundation, we held a wear blue for a day walking group and morning tea. We promoted exercise as a way towards gaining good mental health.
- Michelle Hughes from North Carolina - Continue to advocate for people with mental illnesses.
Taneeka from South Bunbury -
I will challenge myself by learning something new - a new musical instrument, sewing, cooking...
Brittany from 6163 -
to have more faith in myself
- Jude Thomas from Mandurah - To think positive in every situation
- Bronwyn from Chelmer - I'm going to commit to going to Bollywood Funk dance classes for 3 months.
- Lisa from Ferndale - I will never take another day for granted... every day I have, is a gift.
- Sam Temple from Mindarie - I am going to take my dog to the beach each day
- Kelly Dunlop from Thornlie - To join cricket club committee as Treasurer
Araminta from Mezza -
I pledge to read more books
- Lauren Barbera from Secret Harbour - To ride to work as often as I can and to walk my dog every night
- Assefa from Maddington - I am going to enjoy every day no matter what
- Holly from Morawa - Eat better, drink more water,!
- The Anonomous guy from morawa - get out, and have a laugh,
- Lauren Carr from Padbury - I will be kind to myself, whether i praise myself inwardly for a job well done or treat myself to a good book and a cup of tea. I will not put myself down or uncredited anything i do.
Rory Wood-Ingram from Mallacoota -
I commit to do a 1/2 hour of meditation every day.
Catherine from West Hobart -
I wI'll commit to doing the RAW challenge in February...and help my teammates finish!
- Kate from Mount Nasura - I AM going to learn all the times tables
- James Gordon from Orelia - I am going to ride my motorbike more on the weekends with friends
Aden from 4350 -
Learn how to write more songs for my band
Tom Molan from Mallacoota -
To become more physically active
- James Cameron from Swanbourne - To get out more often during the weekends.
- Libby from Mandurah - I am going to get more active and get my son and myself out and walking/riding in our neighbourhood every week.
George Ho from Stirling -
Try origami ---
liberate your creativity and make a gift for your friend.
- Emily Carslake from Morawa - To swim 3 nights a week.
- ayla bond from Morawa - to get more exercise
- David from Crawley - I am going to update the ABC iPhone app to support pledges!
- Belinda from Waikiki - To encourage more people to use this site, it's excellent!
Megan from Esperance -
Challenge my brain and commit to learning how to play the ukulele so I can join the local uke group :)
Rhylea from Merredin -
I pledge to be nicer to people and try to make more friends in highschool.
- Jess from Cottesloe - To grow for the rest of my life.
- annalise knock from morawa - to hang out with mates more often
- Pam from Roleystone - I'm going to make every day count
- Greg from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
- Ian from Cairns - To start wheelchair yoga and get my body and mind back into training.
- Amberlee from Perth - I'm going to learn to speak Spanish!
- Denise from canningvale - To walk every day
Amber from Albany -
Maintain my social commitments with friends.
- Scott from Joondalup - I am going to learn to play chess
Erin from Victoria Park -
Becoming a youth mentor in 2014.
- Simone from Secret Harbour - I pledge to make a greater commitment to my exercise and fitness.
- Jessica from Albany - I am going to invite my neighbours over for dinner
- Mikaela from Gidgegannup - To donate more time to others less fortunate than I am
- Grant Westthorp from Albany - I am going to ask family and friends whether they are traveling okay.
- David from Shenton Park - I will volunteer for something
Mikaela from Morawa -
I will commit to finishing the first draft of one of my novels by the end of 3014
- Ben James from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
- Craig from Yanchep - I'm going to try not to react in a negative way in situations that are out of my control
- Kelly Peirce from Hillarys - I pledge to join a dance class
- Greg Lake from perth - I am going to do one crossword puzzle everyday
- Jenni from Albany - To start each day thinking how great it is to be alive!
- john from maylands - I will have a better attitude towards my lifestyle and believe in myself
Chloe from Merredin -
I pledge to better myself at archery before the state championships.
- Trish from Albany - Each day I will do something ACTIVE, each week I will connect with a group I BELONG to, each month I will review my COMMITments
Susannah from Narrogin -
Learn how to sew
Jordan from Heathridge -
I pledge to read more books, help more around the house and do my homework every day
- Melissa from East Perth - I am going to go for a walk every day.
Lynsey from 6171 -
I pledge to learn how to run (properly!) So I can do fun runs! :)
- Suzana from Balga - Walk 3 times a week, eat healthy and loose 7 kg in 2013 and don't sweat over small things. Learn new skill to start a new job.
- buffy1981 from Nollamara - I am going to spend more QUALITY TIME with my two boys.
- Mike Billing from Wellard - I am going to finish landscaping my front yard
- Val from Hamersley - Stay positive, stay fit, stay in touch!
Michaela from Swanbourne -
I commit to starting learning Spanish again - taking the time even just once a week :)
- Pauline from Booragoon - I'm going to take my dog for a walk along the beach
- Penny from Lismore - I pledge to involve myself in the community & share my skills with others.
- Amy from Leeming - I am going to go dancing with my friends
Latest News & Updates
We are seeking to partner with organisations who share a vision for a mentally healthy WA. If your group or organisation offers opportunities for mentally healthy engagement, strives to improve individual and community wellbeing; or is keen to change the way people think about mental health, you may like to consider partnering with us.Read more...
Mentally Healthy WA is praising the the 6.4 million Australians who volunteer more than 700 million hours of their time annually as part of National Volunteer Week celebrations from 11-17 May 2015.Read more...