I started surfing last year
and haven’t stopped since
David from Secret Harbour
Elizabeth from Fremantle
I hang out with my
friends more often
Mark from Morley
I give something back
to the community
Jason from Albany
- john from maylands - I will have a better attitude towards my lifestyle and believe in myself
Megan from Esperance -
Challenge my brain and commit to learning how to play the ukulele so I can join the local uke group :)
- Bronwyn from Chelmer - I'm going to commit to going to Bollywood Funk dance classes for 3 months.
- Mikaela from Gidgegannup - To donate more time to others less fortunate than I am
- Penny from Lismore - I pledge to involve myself in the community & share my skills with others.
- annalise knock from morawa - to hang out with mates more often
- Tom Franklin from Kalgoorlie - I am going to have friends over for a bbq
- Horst from South Golden Beach - I will take a bag for collecting rubbish on my daily walk
- Trish from Albany - Each day I will do something ACTIVE, each week I will connect with a group I BELONG to, each month I will review my COMMITments
- Suzana from Balga - Walk 3 times a week, eat healthy and loose 7 kg in 2013 and don't sweat over small things. Learn new skill to start a new job.
- Ian from Cairns - To start wheelchair yoga and get my body and mind back into training.
- Jess from Cottesloe - To grow for the rest of my life.
- Craig from Yanchep - I'm going to try not to react in a negative way in situations that are out of my control
- Greg Lake from perth - I am going to do one crossword puzzle everyday
- David from Shenton Park - I will volunteer for something
- Emily from Morawa - To spend more time with my family
Rory Wood-Ingram from Mallacoota -
I commit to do a 1/2 hour of meditation every day.
- The Anonomous guy from morawa - get out, and have a laugh,
- Libby from Mandurah - I am going to get more active and get my son and myself out and walking/riding in our neighbourhood every week.
- David from Crawley - I am going to update the ABC iPhone app to support pledges!
- Val from Hamersley - Stay positive, stay fit, stay in touch!
- Kate from Mount Nasura - I AM going to learn all the times tables
- Michelle Hughes from North Carolina - Continue to advocate for people with mental illnesses.
- Melissa from East Perth - I am going to go for a walk every day.
- Ben James from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
- Kelly Dunlop from Thornlie - To join cricket club committee as Treasurer
- Emily Carslake from Morawa - To swim 3 nights a week.
- Belinda from Waikiki - To encourage more people to use this site, it's excellent!
Tom Molan from Mallacoota -
To become more physically active
Aden from 4350 -
Learn how to write more songs for my band
- Simone from Secret Harbour - I pledge to make a greater commitment to my exercise and fitness.
- Jude Thomas from Mandurah - To think positive in every situation
- Amberlee from Perth - I'm going to learn to speak Spanish!
- Amy from Leeming - I am going to go dancing with my friends
- Lisa from Ferndale - I will never take another day for granted... every day I have, is a gift.
- Sam Temple from Mindarie - I am going to take my dog to the beach each day
- Lauren Barbera from Secret Harbour - To ride to work as often as I can and to walk my dog every night
- Depression Support Network Albany Inc from Albany - On Tuesday the 9th of October, in conjunction with the heart foundation, we held a wear blue for a day walking group and morning tea. We promoted exercise as a way towards gaining good mental health.
Catherine from West Hobart -
I wI'll commit to doing the RAW challenge in February...and help my teammates finish!
Jordan from Heathridge -
I pledge to read more books, help more around the house and do my homework every day
- Lauren Carr from Padbury - I will be kind to myself, whether i praise myself inwardly for a job well done or treat myself to a good book and a cup of tea. I will not put myself down or uncredited anything i do.
Mikaela from Morawa -
I will commit to finishing the first draft of one of my novels by the end of 3014
- Grant Westthorp from Albany - I am going to ask family and friends whether they are traveling okay.
Erin from Victoria Park -
Becoming a youth mentor in 2014.
- Jessica from Albany - I am going to invite my neighbours over for dinner
Taneeka from South Bunbury -
I will challenge myself by learning something new - a new musical instrument, sewing, cooking...
Lynsey from 6171 -
I pledge to learn how to run (properly!) So I can do fun runs! :)
- Jenni from Albany - To start each day thinking how great it is to be alive!
Amber from Albany -
Maintain my social commitments with friends.
- buffy1981 from Nollamara - I am going to spend more QUALITY TIME with my two boys.
Michaela from Swanbourne -
I commit to starting learning Spanish again - taking the time even just once a week :)
- Pauline from Booragoon - I'm going to take my dog for a walk along the beach
- Scott from Joondalup - I am going to learn to play chess
- Assefa from Maddington - I am going to enjoy every day no matter what
Susannah from Narrogin -
Learn how to sew
- James Gordon from Orelia - I am going to ride my motorbike more on the weekends with friends
- ayla bond from Morawa - to get more exercise
- Mike Billing from Wellard - I am going to finish landscaping my front yard
- James Cameron from Swanbourne - To get out more often during the weekends.
- Holly from Morawa - Eat better, drink more water,!
- Jack Morton from Manning - I am going to play my guitar in the old peoples home near my house
- Kelly Peirce from Hillarys - I pledge to join a dance class
- Denise from canningvale - To walk every day
- Pam from Roleystone - I'm going to make every day count
George Ho from Stirling -
Try origami ---
liberate your creativity and make a gift for your friend.
- Greg from Rockingham - I am going to spend more time with my family
Latest News & Updates
Are you a mental health professional?
Mentally Healthy WA invites you to attend an Act-Belong-Commit in Recovery workshop. The workshop will provide a positive framework for health professionals to use when working with people in recovery.